How to Install Instagram++, YouTube++, Spotify++, Movie Box & All Tweaked Apps on iOS 10 – 10.3 (No Jailbreak)
In this guide, we’ll be showing you how to install Instagram++, Facebook++, Spotify++, Movie Box, YouTube++ and all other tweaked apps!
This will work on any iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch running on iOS 9, 10, 10.2, 10.2.1 and 10.3+.
No jailbreak is required but if you are jailbroken, these applications will be permanent and you won’t ever have to repeat this process. However, if you aren’t jailbroken, you will have to repeat the following process every 7 days.
Method 2 shows how to install Spotify++ & other tweaked apps without a computer or jailbreak & is an alternative to Tutu.
So let’s get to installing the tweaked apps – just follow the video guide below!
Method 1: No Jailbreak Required
1. Download Cydia Impactor for Mac, Windows or Linux
2. Download the tweaked applications you want from this Github repo by simply pressing download as zip file (as shown below).
You can also download individual apps instead of the master file by simply clicking on the folder of the app you want, then the .ipa file and then the download button (as shown below).
3. Drag the ipa file over the Impactor interface (as shown in the video)
4. Enter your Apple ID & password
5. Go to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management > Click your email > Trust
Again, you will need to repeat this process every 7 days if you aren’t jailbroken. If you are jailbroken, these apps are permanent.
Tip: Install the tweak “Immortal” from Cydia to bypass the 3 app limit.
Method 2: No computer or Jailbreak Required
- Visit this page to install Spotify++ without a computer
Method 2.5: No computer or Jailbreak Required
- Go to Tutuapp.vip on mobile Safari
- Click Regular > Download > Install
- Go to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management > Find the new certificate > Trust
- Open Tutu Helper
- Search for the app you want > Install
Method 3: Jailbreak Required
- Open Cydia
- Edit > Add > beta.unlimapps.com
- Search for the tweaked app you want > install